- Selenium is a trace mineral essential to health
- Selenium, Vitamin C and Vitamin E are synergistic antioxidants
- Trophic 's Selenium with C & E is formulated to help support the immune system
- The addition of Vitamin C assists in maintaining healthy bones and skin and promotes the body€?s absorption of iron
Selenium is a trace mineral essential to health. Selenium, Vitamin C and Vitamin E are synergistic antioxidants. Trophic 's Selenium with C & E is formulated to help support the immune system. These antioxidants prevent free radical accumulation in the system and are active in helping the body neutralize environmental carcinogens, protecting the liver and cardiovascular system. The addition of Vitamin C assists in maintaining healthy bones and skin and promotes the body's absorption of iron. The special synergistic relationship means that each ingredient reacts with the others to improve their individual effectiveness.
- This combination is so powerful that antioxidant action is provided against all sources of free radicals, in every cell of the body.
Medicinal Ingredients: Selenium (selenium glycinate) 200 mcg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) (25 I.U. / 16.7 mg AT) 18.4 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, magnesium stearate, silica and croscarmellose sodium.
Acts as an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Adults, take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.