Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause.
- Hinged on black cohosh, a herb with phytoestrogenic qualities that works on the endocrine regulatory system, reducing hot flashes and night sweats
- With dong quai, which has been called “female ginseng”
- Includes chastetree, which works through the pituitary gland and acts as a hormone normalizer
- Has motherwort, a herb aptly named, as it has long been used for female reproductive disorders
- With memory-enhancing sage and adaptogenic rhodiola
- A formula complemented by burdock, which supports the liver and helps it clear excess hormones and reduce high estrogen levels.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml)
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis, root) 0.18 ml (1:4, QCE 45 mg) Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa, root and rhizome) 0.17 ml (1:5, QCE 34 mg) Chastetree (Vitex agnus-castus, fruit) 0.17 ml (1:4, QCE 42.5 mg) Burdock (Arctium lappa, root) 0.15 ml (1:1, QCE 150 mg fresh OR 1:4, QCE 37.5 mg dry) Sage (Salvia officinalis, leaf) 0.14 ml (1:4, QCE 35 mg) Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca, herb top) 0.11 ml (1:4, QCE 27.5 mg) Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea, root) 0.08 ml (1:4, QCE 20 mg)
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Certified Organic Alcohol Distilled water Certified organic vegetable glycerine
- Adult Women: Take 1.5-2 ml (45-60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Do not take immediately before bedtime.