- Free from Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Peanuts, Artificial Preservatives, colours, and flavours
- Non-GMO, Vegan
Black Walnut Complex
- Black Walnut, Wormwood, and Quassia are vermifuges traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to expel intestinal worms.
- Calendula is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve inflammatory conditions of the digestive system.
- Ginger has carminative and expectorant properties and is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset and disturbances including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and flatulent colic, and as an anti-tussive to help relieve bronchitis as well as coughs and colds.
- Each capsule contains: Black walnut (hull, Juglans nigra) 110mg Clove (buds, Syzygium aromaticum) 85mg Wormwood (flower, Artemisia absinthium) 85mg Quassia 60mg (bark, Picrasma quassioides (D. Don) Benn) Calendula (flower, Calendula officinalis) 60mg Ginger (rhizome, Zingiber officinale) 60mg Reishi (fruiting body, Ganoderma lucidum) 50mg Pau D'arco (bark, Tabebuia impetiginosa) 50mg Boneset (aerial parts, Eupatorium perfoliatum) 25mg
- (Adults): Take 2 capsules, 3 times daily between meals or as directed by a healthcare provider. To avoid digestive upset, take with food. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medication or natural health products. Consult a healthcare provider for use beyond 2 weeks.