- Ridiculously decadent, super fudgy and intensely chocolatey, these keto brownies are one indulgent low carb chocolate treat
- Easy to bake & guilt-free! Zero sugar, decadent chocolate brownie mix
- 1 bag makes an entire 8x8" pan of brownies
- Only 1g net carb per brownie
- Decadent, super fudgy and intensely chocolatey, easy to make KETO BROWNIE MIX
- The tastiest Keto Brownie Mix on the market. Easy to bake recipe! Making keto lifestyles easier with this simple low carb keto-friendly product
- Erythritol, Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips (maltitol, unsweetened chocolate processed with alkali, cocoa butter, lecithin, natural vanilla extract, whole milk powder), Natural Almond Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sea Salt.
- 1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F and GREASE 8x8" pan, or line with parchment paper.
- 2. MIX 2 eggs with 1/3 cup of oil (or 1/2 cup melted butter) in a large bowl. Add entire contents of KETO Brownie Mix bag.
- 3. STIR with spatula until well blended. Consistency should be quite thick. Add 1-2 teaspoons of water to the mix and stir further with spatula to achieve softer texture.
- 4. SPREAD into greased pan and bake immediately.
- 5. BAKE for 28-35 min or until the edges are firm. The center will be slightly softer. Brownies are done baking when a toothpick inserted about 1 inch from the edge of the pan comes out clean.
- 6. Let the brownies COOL before cutting into 16 pieces (2x2").
- Eat as many brownies as you like. 1 bag makes 16 brownies.