- Propolis is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces in the hive.
- Propolis is used for small gaps (approximately 6 millimeters (0.24 in) or less), while larger spaces are usually filled with beeswax. Its color varies depending on its botanical source, the most common being dark brown.
- Source of naturally-occurring vitamins, minerals, flavonoids and B vitamins
- Enhances immune function
- Soothes sore throat when used as a mouthwash
- May be helpful for minor burns, cuts, scrapes and bruises.
- Useful for sore and inflamed throats if used as a mouthwash.
- Free of contaminants and environmental pollutants.
- Bee Propolis (Propolis, Bee hive of the honey bee (Apis mellifera L. (Apidae)) ...... 500mg
- Adults: 1 Capsule 1 time per day.